Socktopuses

Um et al,

If you have a cat, you can make a special socktopus for the little bounder. Find an old sock, preferably one on the foot of someone taking a nap. Fill the toe with catnip and tie a knot in the sock. Then, use scissors or a bowie knife to cut the tube behind the knot into strips. Voila! A mind-altering socktopus for Mr. Kitty. For advanced fun, read aloud from Victor Hugo's "Les Travailleurs de la Mer" as Mr. Kitty and the socktopus re-enact Gillatt's encounter with the devilfish.

Le Clem

Hmmmmmm. I enjoyed reading 'feet' simply because I have to deal with cephs on a 24/7 basis - it offered me a bit of light relief - a bit like my constantly referring to my Neil D poster; ya see, I don't have a lot of time to consider many things, but I squeeze it in there for Neil and I squeezed (past tense ... RIP indeed) it in for feet.

The thread would have died in due course ... most do ... but this one seemed to show no signs of slowing down (in fact it was cranking up).

Reminds me of that film 'Misery', where Cathy Bates (sp?) hobbles that poor fellow (James Caan?) when strapped in bed. :roll:

There's no dissention in the ranks ... we just gotta hobble on :mrgreen:

I was sure Steve would make a Peoples Fingernail Scum thread or something like that, oh well, this one will do. I give it a month and a half before it's locked.

NickA5582 said:
I was sure Steve would make a Peoples Fingernail Scum thread or something like that, oh well, this one will do. I give it a month and a half before it's locked.

That is quite an optimistic assumption. I figure that even without any help I can get this baby locked in half that time. :wink: Sure, it may still be ceph-related now...

Neil

NickA5582 said:
Anyone gonna make a sock squid? Sock cuttlefish? Sock ammonite? If um.. can do that, we might have another pointless forum!!!!

Good idea! A sock squid (needs a clever name) would be even cooler than a socktopus, and I'd love to see someone pull off an ammonite.

I was going to make a sock slug, but I figured that was too dumb. Even for me.

Neil

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back