Socktopuses

Utter, utter, utter jibberish; that's what I think of my own post.

Queen Sheetal rocks!

A little bit of humour. 29,000,000 google hits on feet (the world has a foot fetish); a search 'within results' gave 44 entries linked to www.TONMO.com, most of which referred to dimensions of squid, or water depths, but sadly not a single hit on 'peoples feet'.

Interesting debate there Steve O, I'm with u on that. Well back on the topic, here's another view of the #2 socktopus. I also like the plural form Socktopi, which was mentioned on the site where I got the pic. :wink:

.... best I can do at short notice.

8 little toes (arms) and 2 big toes (tentacles),

Squid foot puppet!

I have made an important find, a new species of ceph. I have named it Sepia toenailus. I took a picture of it before I cooked it. Surprisingly, it has only 5 arms and is tentacleless.

I have made an important find, a new species of ceph. I have named it Sepia toenailus. I took a picture of it before I cooked it. Surprisingly, it has only 5 arms and is tentacleless.

joel_ang said:
Well, but that isn't exactly a socktopus either :?

It's a wind sock. Yeah, I'm reaching just a little bit. There don't seem to be enough (highly accessible) pictures of actual socktopuses online... yet.

...and to umm...'s earlier point, the description of The Octopus' Den is now "General cephalopod and community event discussion forum."

This shouldn't change the Type 2 style of posting, so post away to your heart's content!... for all Type 1 / so-called "pointless threads", see the Supporter's Forum...

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, good! No worries, on with your business... :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Thanks to Kat for two new smilies!

:kiwiflag: -- Kiwi Flag!

:feet: -- Feet! Denotes off-topic discussioins... :wink: :lol:

(if someone can make the feet.gif file a transparent background and send it to me, I'd be most appreciative...)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back