• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Socktopuses

I was sure Steve would make a Peoples Fingernail Scum thread or something like that, oh well, this one will do. I give it a month and a half before it's locked.

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
NickA5582 said:
I was sure Steve would make a Peoples Fingernail Scum thread or something like that, oh well, this one will do. I give it a month and a half before it's locked.

That is quite an optimistic assumption. I figure that even without any help I can get this baby locked in half that time. :wink: Sure, it may still be ceph-related now...

Neil

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
NickA5582 said:
Anyone gonna make a sock squid? Sock cuttlefish? Sock ammonite? If um.. can do that, we might have another pointless forum!!!!

Good idea! A sock squid (needs a clever name) would be even cooler than a socktopus, and I'd love to see someone pull off an ammonite.

I was going to make a sock slug, but I figured that was too dumb. Even for me.

Neil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasjedlicka

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak