Shiva

yeah boiiii.

Attachments

• conv_293898.jpg
    conv_293898.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 109
She's pretty timid and not moving too much so she's in the shipped bag in a bucket. I'm acclimating her in the bag because it will fit into the tank better.

Will do. I have to order a new battery charger for my digital rebel so i can get more pics. I know it's very unsafe, but my bed is touching the whole right side of the tank. I just wanted to wake up with an octopus in my face (not on) and i got what i wished for this morning. It was slightly startling because she looks as if she's plotting her revenge... but she's out and about now. I'm sure she'll hit the den when i kick on my new lights. :biggrin2: ( 2 175W MH & 2 130W PC)

It's occurred to me to sleep on the living room floor next to the tank- but my husband would rebel if I wanted to move the tank into the bedroom! I'm jealous!

sedna;132981 said:
It's occurred to me to sleep on the living room floor next to the tank- but my husband would rebel if I wanted to move the tank into the bedroom! I'm jealous!

hummm :sagrin:
Let's think about this for a minute. John wanted you to do something interesting in the way of dacor in the master bedroom and you have been wanting another tank ...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back