Shark

Ahhh Ian 'shark' gordon.

now he IS a TV animal guy, not like your Mo'Ss and SIs of the world!!!

WK, Phil & Colin,

Let me get this straight: whitey chews her way into a tuna corral, but she isn't interested in the tuna? A sea-lion establishes a symbiotic relationship with whitey, following her to the non-buffet? The free-swimming Mr. Gordon wrangles great white and tiger sharks, but has no contract with the Discovery channel?

:bugout:

Clem

Clem said:
WK, Phil & Colin,

Let me get this straight: whitey chews her way into a tuna corral, but she isn't interested in the tuna? A sea-lion establishes a symbiotic relationship with whitey, following her to the non-buffet? The free-swimming Mr. Gordon wrangles great white and tiger sharks, but has no contract with the Discovery channel?

:bugout:

Clem
Now THAT'S the story Disney should be telling... :roll: :wink:

tonmo said:
Now THAT'S the story Disney should be telling... :roll: :wink:

Or Dreamworks. Katzenberg isn't shy about stealing concepts from Disney/Pixar.

Of course, if he steals from us he'll get a whomping.

:heee:

when i saw it yesterday on cnn, (couldnt find it on their website) the sea lion and 2 tuna were missing..... this is the first ive heard about this person.... i heard they basically just herded the shark to the exit hole with nets....

im still rooting for one of these people (tv or otherwise) to end up as food for an animal one of these days

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back