SEX!

TPOTH

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
280
Steve O'Shea said:
and one in Paris (sent ~ 5 or 6 years ago, still in its shipping tank as they haven't gotten around to putting it on display/building a tank).

... lazy French people... no reedeming features whatsoever...
Typical :lol:

TPOTH
 

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
1,968
TPOTH said:
... lazy French people... no reedeming features whatsoever...
Typical :lol:

TPOTH

Untrue! I knew a French guy in my freshman year who was fantastic at conserving water and soap, and very handy for clearing out the common room. :heee:
 

TPOTH

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
280
um... said:
Untrue! I knew a French guy in my freshman year who was fantastic at conserving water and soap, and very handy for clearing out the common room. :heee:

Exception that proves the rule? :smile:
I wouldn't want to meet a French person :goofysca:
Still i wonder, did you mean:
a) it's great that he was saving on soap so we could use said soap to clean the common room
b) said French slob was very good at cleaning the common room
c) you used a dirty Frenchman (is there any other kind?) to clean the room
d) all of the above?

*French passport self-destructing*
Oh well... guess I'm stuck here now... :biggrin2:

TPOTH
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
2,580
TPOTH said:
Exception that proves the rule? :smile:
I wouldn't want to meet a French person :goofysca:
Still i wonder, did you mean:
a) it's great that he was saving on soap so we could use said soap to clean the common room
b) said French slob was very good at cleaning the common room
c) you used a dirty Frenchman (is there any other kind?) to clean the room
d) all of the above?

*French passport self-destructing*
Oh well... guess I'm stuck here now... :biggrin2:

TPOTH
:lol:
 

Top