Seven - O.Hummelincki

seven1.jpg

I'm not zooming with the camera just the computer. I have two cameras one that is 5 mega pixel and one that is 10 mega pixel. I have then both set for "close up" and I use auto flash. For zooming I use photoshop. I create a blank document 1024x768(photobuket size). then i paste the photo(which is between 2592x1944 - 3648x2637) there and then I crop and resize it as necessary.

YIKES! so last night when I went to bed all was well. At about noon today i noticed Seven was no where to be seen was was a bit strange so i went over to the tank to look closely and I noticed the glass was Hot to the tough. water Temp was at 89 deg!! I guess the thermostat in my heater went out and it was just on and cooking! i immediately unplugged and removed the heater. I then did a small water change with some 72 degree water, it lowered the temp a little but not much so I added ice packs to the tank. this helped a little as well. i have it down to 86 now which is still high but its getting better slowly but surely. I can see Seven in the back, seems OK but its hard to say.

Yikes is right! I'm sorry to hear that. What a nightmare. I dont keep a heater on my tank/sump anymore. I did have an inline heater which I loved but I took it off when I got Isis. It almost never came on anyway considering I live in Texas. I hope Seven continues to do OK.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back