• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Sepia Bandensis - First Round

snowmaker;159032 said:
Noah, try netting during incoming tides in any accessible marsh channels this summer.
i have a particular spot that ive been frequenting that meets that description, but ive been trying to figure out the best tidal strategy. incoming or outgoing have served me well thus far. last time the ghost shrimp were everywhere. trying to stock up for when homie gets larger.

as for that vid, seems like he is doing something to "scratch" and "itch"

Excellent!
We went snorkeling Sunday at my best collecting spot and had a blast. Saw some wildlife and very brightly colored sponges. Collected after - funny I didn't see and tiny food items, but dragging a net produced hundreds at a shot, mostly our bent back mysids. Caught a few large shrimp, a baby sculpin, and to my surprise, a pipefish about 5" long.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back