Senescence

Lots of observations in our journals but I can't think of any research. A quick Google search did come up with this but I am not sure the parasite angle is what interests you.

This one, Octopus senescence: the beginning of the end may be more what you are looking for. You might try to PM @ceph (James B Wood) to see if you can get a copy (assuming you are not already an academic member of the Journal of Applied Animal Welfare Science).

Lots of observations in our journals but I can't think of any research. A quick Google search did come up with this but I am not sure the parasite angle is what interests you.

This one, Octopus senescence: the beginning of the end may be more what you are looking for. You might try to PM @ceph (James B Wood) to see if you can get a copy (assuming you are not already an academic member of the Journal of Applied Animal Welfare Science).
Thanks. I found that article yesterday, could not access it through my JSTOR account, and sent an email to Dr. Wood. Two great minds on the same path, I guess 😃.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back