Seeking Ceph Realted Items For Educational Purposes

tinak3531;97601 said:
thanks monty i guess this isn't the appropriate forum for this:smile: I will check out the ceph care threads asap and see what I need to do here, sorry! :smile:

I didn't mean to say you'd done anything wrong, just that the articles have been proofread and prepared carefully, so "quick answers" here aren't going to have as good information... It's not bad to ask questions, too, though, but this does seem like it's shifted topic enough that starting a new thread in "ceph care" might be good, since some of the most qualified folks to answer the questions might not read all the threads over here...

sorry if it came across as critical, I just meant to point you at the best places for information.

Hi All, I have not been on here in awhile since starting a new job, but I wanted to update those of you that helped Dylan by letting you know that he is as much of a ceph head as ever. I really wanted to thank all of you for all your help, from answering our stupid questions, for sending him items and materials, and just for sharing a love of cephs in general. You all cannot know how much it has meant to him to have people who believe in him and value his "weirdness". I have not forgotten everyone's kindness. Thank you all again. P.S. - Trapper is still sitting pretty in her jar and has "met" many many people and continues to amaze everyone she meets. What a treasure she is!

Tina,
I was thinking about you and Dylan last week. Glad you gave us an update. Do you have a VCR? I have a taped from TV version of Incredible Suckers that Melissa was kind enough to send my way and a tape Jean mentioned from New Zeland about the whole life of an octopus. I have seen both tapes and it is time to pass them on before VCR's are totally a thing from prehistory. I tried to make a DVD of the the Incredible suckers tape (also an interesting second film about Thomas Edison on this one) but the copying machine we borrowed just would not read the tape.

Three of Trapper's children (Sisty, Medusa and HideNSeek) are now a year old and two of her grand children are 5 month - all birthdays being this week.

I just love the names of Trapper's Babies, Sisty, Medusa and HideNSeek, they just make me giggle:lol: Yes we do have a VCR, I couldnt let go of it on account of the eyewitness VHS's Dylan has. Someone else (or maybe it was you) mentioned the incredible suckers tape and how good it was.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back