Science project on cephs

Every year in high school science, there is an option to take the class as a "science project class" in which, we speed through a lot of stuff, so that we have time to work on an individual science project that is more of a world wide competition. You start at districts, then regionals, etc. all the way up to continental and worldwide champion. this year I didn't do so well, so next year I would like to do better, and I plan on starting over the summer. I would like to do it on cephs, prefferably cuttles, so I was wondering if any of you had any ideas on what I could do? Money shouldn't be too much of a problem as I can get sponsored by the school, and the actual ceph shouldn't be a problem as I can get one from the NRCC. There are also guide lines such as I need at least 5 related research articles from scientific magazines or databases from the past 5 years, but you can take related to the extreme by using articles such as cuttlefish care when your projects on cuttles, there needs to be at least one proceedural article, etc. I've attached the guidelines if anyone wants to bother going over it. I would like to do something on intelligence, learning, or use of chromatophores. If anyone would be willing to help guide me down the right path, I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• conv_303329.doc
    104 KB · Views: 132

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back