• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Saltwater Shrimp and pods at good prices

I am also happy with my recent order from them. I ordered feeder shrimp, and decided to get the 'pods just to see what they would send. There were lots more large amphipods than I had expected--it was hard to judge how many, as they included several sheets of filter media for the 'pods to hide in, but the bag was crawling with them. Several hundred at least. Definitely enough to make it worthwhile to order as a food source for my baby cuttles. I will be ordering again from them in the future. :cuttle:

I did order the pods, but I didn't pay attention to the mix. I'll look when I get home.

They have a limited shipping schedule so be sure to check it before you order.

Will they ship feeders USPS? What I love about Sach's is not having to pay a fortune for overnight on organisms that don't need it.

their site says $24.99 for invert shipping. paul sells 25 shore shrimp for $19.95/shipped. maybe im missing something ?

100 shore shrimp from Paul - 56.95
100 from Reefs2go - 38.99 (including shipping)

For smaller amounts Paul is cheaper.

Between 1/2 and 1 inch. If you want smaller order from them. If you want larger order from aquaculturestore.com

Of course, their sizes may change without notice.

Reefs 2 go just refunded my order for live feeder shrimp. Christina said that they are having difficutly obtaining them due to sea conditions and do not expect an improvement next
week.
Very quick response. This is just an FYI.

Yup, I haven't asked for a refund yet but I ordered a week ago and they keep asking me if I want a refund.

I know it's out of their control but that doesn't help feed the cuttles. Back to SACHS. Only a $5 difference for me anyway.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back