• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Rosia Pacifica Questions

I can't think of the temp the NRCC keeps them at off the top of my head... I can certainly check for you but it will be several days until i'm back there.

Pretty sure they'd do fine with a little rock and plenty of open space and sand to bury in. Also, I haven't seen any problems with more than one together.

they're cute little guys!

Sorry, no ideas about how you could aquire one.

Found the temp, 23 degrees Celsius which is about 73 degrees Fahrenheit.
Also, Paul (LFS manager/owner) may be able to get some.
Another question - will Eupymna Scolopes accept frozen food, or only live?

Burstsovenergy24 said:
Dang it Nick!

Your making me want to get one of those funny looking cuddle like cephs! :lol:

Well, if I'm lucky and Paul is able to order them, and have a male and female, and both are realatively young, and both survive the shipping, I'm going to try to breed and sell them.

fluffysquid said:
we've only given them live food. mostly small shrimp.

Would ghost shrimp work? Or the shrimp in the Marketplace forum?

Thanks again Fluffysquid.
How much do they usually cost? Paul said he thinks he may have found one, so I want to know how many I can afford; and are they realatively easy (like, as easy to take care of as a bimac) to take care of?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back