Robert (Octobloke)

Donna, we are happy to have you here...and we certainly miss Robert, he had nothing but positive impact , a real inspiration.

greg

Donna,

I can only reiterate Greg' sentiment above. I sent Robert a card last year with a good-luck belemnite inside and a whole list of best wishes from us. It was great when he posted here to say he had enjoyed it!

All the best, and hope to see you here soon.

Phil

It's clear from both your post and the letter from Rob's father that you really were there for him, and that you still hold him in your heart. I hope you will help us remember his enthusiasm at the convention and in the TONMO community, and that we can in some small way help you honor his memory. :welcome:

- M

card sent to octobloke

Phil,

I can remember the card(s) that were sent to Rob (Octobloke) last year from all at TONMO, we made sure that when Rob went into Hospital this time round, the cards were packed.

Rob spent quite a lot of time before his operation in February looking at/and reading the cards. I made sure that they were displayed in his room in Hospital where he could see them easily, he enjoyed reading them, and it made him very happy to think that people were thinking about him at that difficult time.

:smile:

Hi TONMO, Regarding OctoBloke's Polyester Octopus...

Asterisk*

Is it in the image galley? I wonder how it looks like?

I have one too..and my alt-ego always interact with his (my toy's) character:smile:)

Regards

SkyDancer

P.S Sad to hear of a fellow Octo fan's passing:frown:((

chrono_war01 said:
they might even have internet access there, then he could watch this thread for replies
:smile: I like to think we have no such earthly bounds when we die. Surely access to content must be better after life than during! :wink: To your point, I personally believe the sentiments expressed here persist and are not in vain.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back