RIP Imahogg

So sorry to hear that Imahogg passed away. You worked to hard to get her this far. I hope you'll write up all you did to take care of her.

RIP Imahogg

Nancy

Thanks guys for all the support along the way.

Colin: It's hard to say what was the cause of death. I do believe, however, that we will never know exactly what is required by this species or anything else in the ocean for that matter. Every day and with every new saltwater tank we, as hobbiests, scientists, and average ocean lovers get one step closer to discovering more about the fascinating lives of the creatures who live there. All we can do is take what we know and make adjustments in the future to see if they work better. I do look forward to the day which I can do this again and possibly even raise the babies to adulthood.

Yes, it was hard to see her go, especially since I watched as she hatched from her little egg, squirted her first little puff of ink and swam for the first time. Unfortunately, we were aware of the slim chances of her (and the others) survival. Maybe next time...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back