RIP Dottie

I think the survival rate for the little bimacs is quite good. I believe there are more arriving in good shape than a few years ago, but we don't have accurate statistics to prove that. Shipping is not 100% and it isn't for any species of ceph - or maybe for any aquatic creature. We can't jump to conclusions.

Many of the little bimacs arrived in good shape and are doing quite well. It's unfortunate for those whose bimacs don't make it because they care for the little octos so much and have tried so hard to take good care of them.

I'll see what I can find out and whether there is anything else we can do to improve their chances.

Nancy

:boohoo: :angelpus:

R.I.P to all the cephs that went to heaven. :cry:

Maybe we should have a thread that adds the list of cephs that have gone to Paradises...just thinking....anyone want to make one?

The thread at the top of Journals and Photos lists several generations of bimacs. I intend to add other species to this as well. (I don't usually include any that don't survive the shipping.)

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back