Rigby!

He is killing his own crabs now... it takes him a LONG time but he does it... but I have to GIVE it to him... last night I just left it in front of his shell and I don't think he ever ate it... but that is ok... I love him anyway..

Next time we do a water change I will try to get a video of him doing it.. it is the funniest cutest thing... sometimes he will even scratch the INSIDE of his mantle.... but that is just weird...

Well Rigby passed on thursday... I knew it was coming because he had refused food about a week.... He was great... but he didn't get to his full size... i think it is just part of being "special" he never ate as much as everyone said he should... We are breaking down his tank as I cant handle another one right now... maybe someday...

SandV,
I hope you will continue to check in while you are octopusless. We will miss hearing about the antics of your "special" little guy. The term has now become part of our vocabulary in the house. Good Night Rigby.:angel:

I have not had time to check in lately... finals in school, working full time, and just finnishing moving... all that is left is putting my entire house back together....lol.... but i will catch up on my reading soon i hope....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back