Rigby!

SandV

Wonderpus
Registered
yeah it looks like the same octo on the bimac page and they are both by nancy....

but I am almost positive Rigby is a baby bimac... It says that under 3 months he should be fed more than once a day... his mantle is about an inch... how big is a 3 month bimac... or how often should he be eating?

SandV

Wonderpus
Registered
I just fed Rigby some shrimp... he sure likes food... He will reach out to investigate you inside the tank but not on the outside... but he has the distinct blue eyespots that the bimac pics have... is there any other octo with blue eyespots like that... but he looks just like it...

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Look carefully at the false eyespot - does yours have an unbroken chain like Ollie in the photo? If so, it should be a bimac.

Nancy

SandV

Wonderpus
Registered
I just looked at him for a long time and it is definately unbroken... he was hanging out on the glass but i haven't cleaned the algea because i don't want to scare him so i can't really get a pic... he is alway near the front and so I will just have to clean it sometime when i can't find him... 30 lbs of porus rock and one LITTLE octo sometimes he is a bit hard to find... lol

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
what kind of octo is on the cephalopod care "keeping cephalopods in captivity" the first pic

That's Ollie, the same bimac who's ring you were looking at in the Bimac Care Sheet - she is an adult in this photo and is displaying a slightly different color.

Nancy

SandV

Wonderpus
Registered
how big is a 3 month old bimac.... i just don't want to underfeed him... his mantle is about 1 inch...

Latest Posts