Regarding pictures....

This message is regarding those pictures drawn on paint and recently posted bye u guys..... And I have only 3 things to say.
1) Disturbing......
2) :roflmao: OMG that is HILARIOUSE!
3) Why?

Did I mention HILARIOUSE!?!?

Octomush,

I hope you are not regarding Colins and my pictures as a joke? They are deadly serious you know. We spent six months each studying the most up to date in-depth scientific literature and cutting edge research on cephalopods to come up with those images.

Honest.

Phil

Yes, indeed...to which photos are you referring? Phil is the absolute acme of scientific purpose, and Colin the harbinger of nature...Nancy and Carol have posted many scenes...the only one with a bit of fancy humour seems to be WK, who keeps on putting up pics of girls who he insists are "just friends".
Hmm. greg

Indeed Greg!

Why not have a little humour in the Gallery? In the last two months Cbarela, Tigerkatz, Ruben and RiotGear Robots have all posted fantastic images, and thankyou!

Why not post the odd silly one if it makes someone laugh?

Phil

Phil said:
Indeed Greg!

Why not have a little humour in the Gallery? In the last two months Cbarela, Tigerkatz, Ruben and RiotGear Robots have all posted fantastic images, and thankyou!

Why not post the odd silly one if it makes someone laugh?

Phil

It definitely made me laugh. :biggrin2: Please keep these pics in the gallery.

TK

"Why not post the odd silly one if it makes someone laugh? "
Now Phil, you know very well that I do not approve of anything in the least bit amusing on such a lauded scientific website, I am sure Tony will agree. All articles should be carefully researched, and mulled over by trained scientific minds, written in triplicate, buried out back in the compost for seven weeks, then given to some chimpanzees to work out the prose while the exhausted researchers hale themselves down to a local watering hole for a few well deserved pints.
Since all of my posts are completely factual and the monkeys are busy munching bananas, I can say with all reason that no amusing posts are necessary. Trust me. No really...
g
[/i]

What's not to like? :thumbsup:

By the way, I will actually be putting more "controls" on the gallery, so that they are meted out every couple of days or so... currently, staff (and I think supporter) submissions bypass the approval process, whereas member submissions wait in the queue. When I make the change (I guess after posting this note), all Gallery submissions will go to the queue, this way every submission will be promoted on the homepage for at least a couple of days.

Wait a minute....???

You mean that is NOT what a female cuttlefish looks like?!?!?!?
Damn...I've been basing my next painting on that!
I suppose they don't wear hats either?
That's it! I'm going to my encyclopedia Britanica for information from now on...can't trust the internet for nothing!
-Chris
:jester:

tonmo said:
What's not to like? :thumbsup:

By the way, I will actually be putting more "controls" on the gallery, so that they are meted out every couple of days or so... currently, staff (and I think supporter) submissions bypass the approval process, whereas member submissions wait in the queue. When I make the change (I guess after posting this note), all Gallery submissions will go to the queue, this way every submission will be promoted on the homepage for at least a couple of days.
I'm actually gonna have to accelerate the pics, since the queue is building up -- I'll do one a day for a bit... just so you know...

:popcorn:

Meanwhile, don't forget to send your loved ones special holiday greetings from TONMO.com...

Merry Christmas Ammonite, by Phil Eyden

...to send as an e-card...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back