Random Cephalopod Feature Generator

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
I was bored!

Pick any four figure number and read across for a random taxonomic description of the specimen you are examining/have just dredged up. For example, 6189 reads as ‘Colossal betentacled abyssal deep denizen’.

0. Belemnitical_____0. Raduled______0. Ink-spraying_____0. Decapod
1. Molluscial_______1. Betentacled___1. Chromataphored_ 1. Cephaloteuthis
2. Teuthic_________2. Beteuthed____2. Beakworthy______2. Mega-argonaut
3. Hypnotic _______3.Carniverous___3. Mandibula________3. Squarepants
4. Tenticular_______4. Benthic______4. Abyssal-dwelling___4. Cephalopod
5. Phragmaconed___5. Sutured______5.Suckered________5. Lord of the Deep
6. Colossal________6.Ventral_______6. Heteromorphic____6. Sperm-fodder
7. Aptychus-bearing_7. Undulating____7. Endogastric______7. Macroconch
8. Rudimentary_____8.Siphunculed___8. Abyssal _________8. Whatthehellisthis, Captain?
9. Extinct__________9. Rasping______9. Kraken-like______9. Deep Denizen

Phil,

That's brilliant. With a little bit of programming, you could automate the generator. The user enters four digits, from 0-9, then receives their designation. This could really catch on, conceivably replacing arcades and photo-booths in airports.

:roll:

Clem

How would you describe/codify these creatures? I like 8598, most especially for "sutured." They were photographed with a palm pilot yesterday in NYC, which is partly responsible for the low photo quality.

Melissa

With a little bit of programming, you could automate the generator. The user enters four digits, from 0-9, then receives their designation.
How about just using your birthday? MM/DD? By that reckoning I'm a Belemnitical rasping beakworthy decapod. Cool!

Birthdays? 02/05/69 (Gave that away far too easily). :oops:

Oh goodness, that makes me a Teuthic Sutured Heteromorphic Deep Denizen. Story of my life.

And I wrote the blasted thing...................! :x

Love the puppets, Melissa. What sort of tank do you keep them in?

Hi Phil

You are exactly 25 days my senior, if you're doing that dd/mm/yr, as I assume.

I found the puppets in a rectangular acrylic tank and now they live in a zinc bucket with various other puppets. I'll get a picture of their squidly companion up soon.

Melissa

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back