• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Possibly considering an octo

Eclipse

Cuttlefish
Registered
Was just wondering if the octo in this video would be able to fit in a 90 gallon tank? If not what is the biggest octo that would work for a 90 gallon. Also on a side note, what is the octo with the most color (in the aquarium trade)...I would love a Blue Ring but I personally dont think that is too smart considering all of the negatives they have (like can kill me lol).

go to around 1:40

That's a Vulgaris in the video at 1:40..

I think a 180 gallon or larger would be great for these, but 90 is too small. They should have a relatively spacious evironment to explore.

Actually forget my last post...I have decided on a Bimac..cheaper tank and cuddlefish may require a little more than I can do right now.

Anyone know where I can get a baby at?

yea you might, it depends on what your room temp. is but chiller would help a lot. Theres a whole article on Bimac care on here that you should read.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back