Portobello Diary

We just rewatched the special on the typical life of these guys. One thing I found odd with both this special and the Octopus Volcano (that we also rewatched recently) is that neither presentation ever mentions the octopus species.

The Aquarium at Portobello Wants You to Name Their New Octopus - Zoo and Aquarium Vis

[SIZE=-2]Zoo and Aquarium Visitor News[/SIZE]

The Aquarium at Portobello Wants You to Name Their New Octopus
[SIZE=-1]Zoo and Aquarium Visitor News[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Portobello, New Zealand - The Aquarium at Portobello has got a new octopus - and we need your help to name him! Our previous octopus ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&ned=us&ncl=d7WMjJyKp5JUI-M[/SIZE]

More...

No, to be 'keen on' something is to be interested in or excited about it... (but not necessarily in that way... hmm, maybe that doesn't clarify :roll: ). ... You could be keen on going to a rugby game, or keen on an idea, or alternatively not that keen on a plan if you just don't feel like going.

Kat, is that your US side talking or is it the same on both sides of the equator. I KNOW the US meaning :biggrin2: but I have heard a grown Englishman go into hysterics when he found out that Randy was a common US nickname.

And, of course, a fag is a cigarette in England and a Fresca is an American fag in Peru ... :cool2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back