Podcasting

Pseudopodcast? Fantastic idea. I will download onto my beloved Powerbook.

Do you have an estimated arrival time for the first cast Tony?

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
No ETA as of yet... I want to get good equipment (and services) for recording phone calls, that kind of thing. Am hoping by end of year.

Wowza! Very ambitious and definitely a neat project; one that’s sure take TONMO.com up another notch. Look forward to hearing more.

Cheers!

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Very cool. Just got done listening to the whole thing...neat stuff. Didn't mention me though! :cry: (kidding here)

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
:smile: I hope to interview you about your art and interest in cephs sometime soon!

krin

GPO
Registered
I love my iPod - it keeps me sane (or as sane as I can be) on the train trip to work. I already download an Australian science program each week (when its on) so another download would be great - especially in an area I have an interest in.

KRin

Maybe I need to change my screen name, since Tony has so much trouble with it... :wink:

Nice podcast, though. I bought a little 1 Gig SanDisk WMA/mp3 player some time ago and I d/l a lot of news programs and such. With on-demand stuff like this, ClearChannel must be a little scared...

John

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
The main segment of the Feb. Octopodcast has been recorded, with Chrissy Huffard (muckoctopus) joining us to discuss walking octopuses! Just need to edit and put together segments and will post... :cool2: