• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

please post any thing and everything

KMAN

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hi my name is kevin and i work at an southern california aquarium with octopus and me and some friends are looking to start a breeding program but we need some info. Any and all info would be appreciated
Thanx
:mrgreen: :cyclops:

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
:welcome: to TONMO.com!!

MAybe you could list out all you questions, it would be easier for us to answer that way. :smile: Well, to start off, any idea on the species you are intending to breed?

Btw- You're the first person I've seen to have the same avatar as me :biggrin2: hehe.

KMAN

Cuttlefish
Registered
well we thought it was californicus but now we are thinking that they are rubescens(?) because of a green spot under the eye and a more rounded mantle. Questions: first off we would like to know if anyone has ever breed this species before, second if there were any special tank situations we'd like to know, also we have a semi limited space and a limited budget so any ideas for a tank setup would be greatly appreciated, also any general info
Thanx :biggrin2: :mrgreen: :heee:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acorn kid

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak