Picture of the Month (POTM) "Rules and Regulations"

OK, with 2009 two and a half hours away, it's time to start a new tradition as was discussed in this thread. Every month we will do a photo of the month competition with a different topic which will be posted in a thread titled "The Month Picture Of The Month Submissions". The point: having fun and taking part in the awesome TONMO community, the reward: Your photo will be displayed in a yearly TONMO pictures of the year calendar, your photo will be displayed on the TONMO home page for one month, and, of course, bragging rights!!! The way it will work is: for the first 15 days of each month, everyone will make submissions to me that are based on the topic via e-mail to tonmophotos"AT"gmail"DOT"com this is helpful to keep it all organized. There will be as many submissions allowed as you wish. Submissions must include: picture title, location, camera used, and board name. For the last 15/16 days of each month, I will set up a poll thread with the title "the month Picture Of The Month Poll" in which the top six photo's submitted will be in poll format and everyone will vote. On the last day of the month, the winner will be announced and his or her picture posted on the home page for the following month (ex: January POTM will be on the front page for the month of February, February POTM will be on the front page for the month of March, etc.) If you have any questions, go ahead and post here or PM me. These will only be fun if everyone joins in, even if you think your photo isn't that good, you never know, everyone should take part in the community to keep it a good one :smile:.

NOTE: When you submit your photo, you give permission for it to be used in an annual POTM calendar for TONMO.com

EDITS/ AMENDMENTS:
1/1/09: I've now set up an e-mail address for this.
1/17/09: Please only submit via e-mail from now on, it's easier for me :wink:
1/18/09: When you submit your photo, you give permission for it to be used in an annual POTM calendar for TONMO.com
1/30/09: There is now no emphasis on keeping pictures anonymous. I just ask that you e-mail them to me still to help me keep it organized.
3/29/09: Multiple submissions allowed.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back