Pics, Presentations, Videos, and Stories from TONMOCON II

angus;97327 said:
Great to see you all in Sarasota; here are a few pictures from the 'con. I've put up some others in a temporary gallery at http://my.raingod.com/gallery/2007/tonmocon2007/. The large versions (suitable for printing, putting on T-shirts etc) are available for download there as well, so if you see one you like, grab it now (because the gallery will go away in a month or two).

Cool! If it's OK, I'd like to use the "cuttle whisperer" pic various things, like possibly my staff pic (although I may choose one of the ones that really shows my face as a headshot for that; I got a lot of "you need a better staff pic" comments in Florida...)

monty;97414 said:
Cool! If it's OK, I'd like to use the "cuttle whisperer" pic various things, like possibly my staff pic (although I may choose one of the ones that really shows my face as a headshot for that; I got a lot of "you need a better staff pic" comments in Florida...)

I have it from Angus that he'd be very happy for you to use the photos. "The reason why I put them all up was so everyone could use them however they wanted."

I have to tell Clem that people recognized me by the avatar he made.

Melissa

tonmo;97421 said:
Me too. What's up with that?

Sounds better than: "Your personality is much more tolerable than it is online..."

ok, i may have taken liberty with the wording, but i did hear it several times.... :hmm:

yeah, i'm calling you out erich... :biggrin2:

Melissa;97489 said:
You won everyone over when you said that your nose doesn't inflate. :lol:

Unlike his tongue!

Attachments

• conv_291612.jpg
    conv_291612.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 89
can't see the mole, so you can't prove it's actually me....

and steve, just remember i've been holding out on posting pics/vids, so don't bother showing the non-zoomed image....

it would invite (s)Quid Pro Quo....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back