Pics of Fluffy

im a little worried because he is not eating as much as he used to. this might just be because he is sick of fish(or hes stopped growing like a weed). iv been pretty lazy with the variety but tommarow my dads going out to see about getting some grocery store shrimp or a different type of scallop(he didn't like the last kind). hes also been less active/interactive during the day maybe because hes eating less. hes still just as active at night as far as i can tell. all of the parameters are normal. :/

[edit] i think i found part of the problem. lately my room has been in the low 60's and the heater couldn't keep up. the temp in the tank is 4-5 degrees lower than normal. the last couple days i was measuring the temp a little to close to the heater not paying attention. iv got a heater running in my room now.

Wonderful videos. To me, a briareus is like a dancer, such long legs and graceful movements.

Thanks for posting these!

I'm glad you discovered the problem with the heater - it would slow her down a bit.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back