fluffgj5.jpg

more fluffy^
m0arod6.jpg

more fluffy
fluffyps8.jpg

more fluffy
moreir4.jpg

m0ar

I can see Fluffy's webbing in this video - he must be a briareus.

Nice videos - be sure to submit some of them to Tony (tonmo) to put in the video gallery so we have them forever!

So what did he do with the feeding stick after she disappeared?

Nancy

he kept it with him. he like to play with them for a wiel before giving them back, sometimes he doesn't feel like giving the stick back so he traps them under a rock. can i submit the higher quality vids or does tonmo have the same limitations as youtube?

^^big pic of fluffy^^

today i was looking for his 3 small arms and got worried because one of them wasnt there. at fist i though he might have bit it off but after taking a recount i relized i didnt notice it because is big now! day to day hes been growing so much. already in the three wees iv had him his mantle has gone from 2 inches to 3.

epp just saw him ink for the first time. he was crawling up the side of the tank and couldn't see me turning the corner. must have startled him. he only retreated a small distance before realizing it was me though.

my mom hasn't shown too much interest but i think shes used to the idea of the havening an octopus now. my dad thinks fluffy is amazing :smile:

as much as i looked forward to having an octo i happy to say fluffy has exceeded my expectations! never though id loose as much sleep as i did in the first week worrying about him. now i dream sometimes dream of octos lol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back