• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Pics for Matt

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Hi matt

still getting used to this new camera so the pics are a bit dark, and em... I had a bottle of red just before it too, so the pics aren't the best :P

I will try and clean them up later but for now......

Always enjoy seeing photos of your tanks, how they're set up and what you do with the live rock. But now I'm curious - what's the purpose of the interlocking rings hanging in the larger tank? Are they for seahorses?

Nancy

LOLOL :lol:
yeah i should have mentioned them!

Those are rings made out of cut piecies of airline that we use for the seahorses to hang onto. It actually turned out to be their favourte spot for hanging out when the want fed.

M has actually went to the stage that all she does it put the food into the net and put the net in the tank. The two seahorses and the two scooter blennies swim straight into the net and fill up on mysis and artemia before swimming out again. She can even feed the 'horses by hand now.

I also got a MPG of the scooter blennies spawning, they were swimming fin in fin and circling the tank... really nice to see as only a few months ago the male was a 'rescue'... I didnt actually think he would survive but he was nursed back.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back