Phil offline - probably.

Architeuthoceras said:
Phil, PHIL, You out there somewhere?

I'm trying, really trying!

Computer is fixed, so far so good. BUT now I have an appalling phone line that constantly crackles and buzzes. It's definitely not the phones themselves but I'm sure is the line itself. Connection to the net is sporadic at best, I can only connect for a few seconds, if at all, and then get booted off very quickly. Even for this message I've had to write it in Word, then copy and paste it quickly before my connection fails. Fingers crossed it'll be repaired on Wednesday morning.

As you can imagine, this makes using the net very fustrating indeed, hence my silence!

You know, it really isn't my year for electronic devices. Even my television is now strobing RGB in pulses making it very difficult to watch, this was caused by the engineer who had come to fix a sound problem. Just maybe next doors cat is emitting EM pulsewaves out of pure spite to disrupt me and my house; wouldn't put it past the hairy git.

Oh and Colin, I thought the first two episodes of Dr Who were excellent; and all the rumours point to the series getting better too. It's just a pity Chris Eccleston has stepped down so soon after just 13 episodes which casts a bit of a cloud over the whole thing. Still, I hope whoever takes over is a strong enough actor to carry it; it'd be such a pity to see the new series cancelled after all these years waiting.

I think its to be shown in Canada tomorrow night, so I hope you watch it, Um....

I have done so. Not bad, although I did sort of get the impression that some of the stops had been left in. I'm quite eager to see the next episode, and I'd love to see another few seasons (what's this about Eccleston? :sad:). If anyone with sufficient pull at the CBC ever reads this, I'd like to suggest airing some of the old episodes in the general temporal vicinity of these new ones.

:drwho:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back