Phil offline - probably.

Aw, Greg, thankyou! It's funny how much one misses a PC when one does not have one. Indeed, to a Luddite like me it still seems strange how quickly one starts to take e-mail and the internet for granted for banking, shopping, social arrangements etc (and buying rubbish off ebay).

My television packed up last week too. Without that and the internet I was forced to seek solace in the pub. Such a shame.

Welcome back, Phil. We've missed you.

I figured you were busy encouraging Chris Eccleston not to quit "Dr. Who." Oh well.

Clem

oh, so are you SURE your computer is OK. Cause garentees thingamabobs seems to be very sloppy at best in HK, took them 4 months to change the wires in my toaster. :hmm:

Wait, here's something you guys might seem funny:
my computer has 101 spyware. Really, the adware is running on my computer as we speak...um, type.

now, THAT, was an outpouring of love !!!! Second beer's on you, Phil !!!!!!

g

Phil,

So nice to have you back with us! I'm hoping the pub doesn't miss you too much, though - it might put a strain on your local economy! :biggrin2:

Erich

Architeuthoceras said:
Just in time for the discovery of living trilobites :shock:

:tomato:

Now I'm questioning everything that happened here yesterday. Did Greg really get a mug with an octopus on it? Did John really find H-bomb squid? Did Steve really post a photo of Bruno in a speedo?

My world is collapsing.

Clem

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back