Peter Godfrey-Smith's New Blog About Cephalopods

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Anyone attending TONMOCON IV knows that Peter is a Philosophy prof who has taken a shine to cephalopods and is investing some of his time in resarching their behavior (see original article that introduced Peter and TONMO). He has spent time with JuggleMatt at the Jarvis Bay site and we are hoping to have him report back in at TONMOCON V.

Hopefully we will be able to add updates automatically to our news feeds but here are the first two entries in The Giant Cuttlefish, A blog about cephalopods, evolution, and the mind. Posting twice each month.

Thank you for sharing this! I find my time so unmanageable lately that I've completely lost track of all those blogs I intended to read. Now I can at least guarantee that the email will be shuffled into an email folder awaiting that much-dreamed-of free time. :smile:

Peter is expanding the topic range for his blog and will be moving The Giant Cuttlefish to a new name (MetaZoan) and location (Metazoan » Natural History and Philosophy)

Here is the link to his final The Giant Cuttlefish post including this amazing yellow color display:
Wild-One_8093.jpg

MetaZoan is still under construction but subscribing is active.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back