Pacific Tree Octo

Burstsovenergy24 said:
Thats why Bush wants to go back to the moon and not explore the oceans.

I would not bet on it, BOE. Have you not encountered references to the Lunar Octopus? Buzz Aldrin certainly met it, and I'm sure Bush is aware of the dangers!

I think it was strangely attracted to the Lunar Module.

Aldrin.JPG

Apollopus11.jpg

Actually, thats precisely why Collins stayed in orbit.... he has an irrational fear of cephs...

Great Work once again Phil....

The problem with the NZ Rainforest Nautilis is that the introduced Bush Haggis finds them very tasty, so much so that their natural predator , the Taniwha, is going into a decline. Every Burns night there is a rush on freshly captured Haggis (to be taken with suitably large doses of medicinal whisky) but the rest of the year they are really not hunted much. They appear to eat the nautilus then use the shell as a sledge in the winter, when they leave the bush and can be seen sliding down snow covered hills making a distinctive wheeeeeeeeeing sound.

Oh dear......it's been a VERY long week :bugout: :bonk: :bugout:

J

Phil said:
How about 'Ye Olde Krake' that stalked the Thames at the turn of the 18th century?

revenge of the tree octo... man cuts down tree octopus home, makes boat out of it... giant octopus eats boat. 8)

Now maybe Lucky Jack Aubrey will take on the Kraken in the Master and Commander sequel :talker:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back