Pacific Tree Octo

Brings to mind the sad tale of the greater American unicorn, which is thought to have become extinct in 1907 after the last trees of Minnesota's Enchanted Forest were felled.

Habitat destruction sucks. For real.

100% hoax... no doubt about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forgot sea badgers :P

I was under the impression that the only arboreal classes of molluscs were Gastropoda and Bivalva. Fossil evidence exists for bush-dwelling scaphopods, which apparently flourished in the Early Cretaceous.

there is no way a cephalopod could live in a tree... oh wait.. there is a thread about squibbons is there not?

I don't believe we are quite there yet Colin! :P Just a few more centruies to go......... and 1,000,000,000,000 post on TONMO.....but by that time it will be the sea creatures who have moved on to land and taken over TONMO!!!!! :shock:

That's right..... Evidence is amounting for the existence of highly evolved trilobites. Apparently at the end of the Permian instead of going extinct the trilobites were amassing intelligence at such a rate, they not only became self-aware but attained the ability to control their metabolism to such an extent that they could convert themselves to other forms of matter. It is speculated that trilobites achieved uber-intelligence and converted themselves to cloud-form and regularly drift above us observing our day-to-day activities and plotting.

Next time you look up and see cirrostratus clouds, just remember you are being watched by our bug-eyed arthropodian forbearers......

You like fine, but you smell like a brewery.

My mom used to say that to me every Saturday/Sunday morning. Funny, though, because a brewery tends not to smell like that.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back