Osgood

Entropy Happens...

... and that's my only excuse. A week after the last post on Osgood she died. After she left the coffee mug she wandered around the tank for the rest of that week, never to return to the den she hardly left. She became interested and interactive but it was still obvious that something was just "off." Even my husband mentioned it. I really think that she had been removed from a den with eggs and slowly died once she got here.

She died the morning before the last Stanley Cup play-off game with Chicago. We were fortunate enough to have front row seats to that game, right behind the net minder, Osgood, himself. It crossed my mind that that the MOST HONORABLE was for a Detroit octopus to go out would be on the ice at a play off game between 2 "original six" teams, but I couldn't bring myself to boil her first. That and even if I'd managed to get her over the safety glass (not likely), we'd get thrown out of the game.

As it was we ended up sitting next to Kid Rock. My 8 yr old girl took one look at him and didn't believe he was famous. She turned to him and asked him if he knew Dave Grohl (Nirvana and Foo Fighters). When he told her yes, she asked if he know Geddy Lee (Rush). He said no but pulled up a pic of himself with Dave on his cell phone. They were buddies for the rest of the game!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back