• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Ordovician in Tennessee (Help!)

Terri

Sepia elegans
Registered
Sorry haven't posted the above mentioned pics. yet, the sorting not the posting is the issue. Shopping with procrastinator son till midnight then cooking with procrastinator daughter in law till 2:00 am! (gotta love 'em) Procrastination due to being hardworking and studious young people, so not such a bad thing!:biggrin2: Will post pics. soon...

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Procrastination due to being hardworking and studious young people, so not such a bad thing
The highlighted key word is probably also an important factor. I USED to run on a lot less sleep than I do now!

Terri

Sepia elegans
Registered
I'm going to post some of these pictures, I'm a little afraid :goofysca: these may be a product of my over active imagination, but I'm very curious If I'm on the right track at all. http://www.jstor.org/pss/1303804 I don't have the whole refrencing thing down yet, so I just linked this abstract again:roll:

The first pic. is the area where I found most of the ?Gonioceras bits and pieces and the possible trace :goofysca: this exposed rock is also full of mostly brachiopods.

Attachments

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
The hidden link vs the exposed link is more esthetics than anything else and sometimes can be missed as a link. There is no requirement to make it pretty :biggrin2:

I will never, ever be able to see trace or touch marks! I do think I could find fossils in Hajar's last trek since they seem to be openly laying around just waiting for someone to spot them :biggrin2: and I am hoping to find some in the spring but I sure I will not "see" the touch and go markings :oops:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak