• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Oops....New Octo...Need Name Suggestions!!

Ooooo oooo oooo! Me I got another how bout Miss Grapes or Miss Pea Pod cuz the octos tentacles look like little pods or grapes! :P I know Im a genious no need to thank me....

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Squidbits....Hmmmm....I asked my daughor about Henry and she broke out in song......"Henry the Octopus....." Didn't know if I could handle that.....Maybe I should let her 2nd Grade class come up with suggestions!!

May have to investigate Tolkein.....Anything strange and bizarre is fitting I think!!!

Haven't had any sighting since his arrival. Have seen the local shrimp running around with hermit crab legs, so I know he's eating! I am anxious to see what he is and what his behavior is like compared to bimacs!

OOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEE I KNOW TOLKIEN NAMES!!!! Shelob, Gorbag, Shagrat, Lugburz, Ufthak, Gandalf, Minas Morgul, Gimli! Man he sure does like the letter G doesnt he?

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak