[Octopus]: Onn - O. briareus

So sorry to hear, D. Hard way to start the new year… Hopefully once this winter storm has passed, it'll be safer for Tom to ship the octos he has on hand at the moment.

Always sad when you start to know they have only a short time left and you never get used to it. The best you can do is to know that they lived a full life span under your care. I have been weepy over several and Neal pointed out that I had to accept the fact that they live short lives or not keep them. Sometimes I think about just keeping fish that live so much longer but the empty octo tank changes my mind. I cannot envision fish or other critters in those tanks.

I'm with you on that one. John and the girls ask me why I don't just put fish in the octo tank when it's only had corals in it for months at a time, but I just can't seem to ever do it. The minute I put a fish in that tank, an octo becomes available and I'm stuck with a fish to re-home!

Oh no. I'm sorry. I'm still in setup mode and was wondering whether it's possible to get used to the lifespan matter. Now I know. He truly was amazing to watch. Like a living work of art.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back