• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

OK...I think i know he answer just wanna know what you guys think.

Swimdude776

Blue Ring
Registered
I had an octo about 6 months ago. He was a pet at my work and im in charge of keeping the tank up.

Well the octo died a while back and we put a stars and stripe puffer in the tank after his death.

now everyone wants and octo again........Is that even an idea to be thought about?

Lastly these white critter that used to be all over the back tank glass are everywhere in the tank. they dont seem to be buggin anything but do any of you know what they might be. they look like little white worms a 1/8 of an inch long.

its a 65 but i told my work its not a good idea...i didn't think so but wanted to see if anyone has ever done it.

I got a darf Lionfish instead...

I would like an octo again. .

Yup, puffer with an octo would be a bigtime no-no, they can be very aggressive. There's video on here in the video gallery of a porcupine puffer snatching a little cuttlefish out from under a rock. They can nip the spines off of a lionfish too, just a heads up.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back