• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

ok heres the pics of my new bimac

not sure on a name yet i think hes got a nepoleon complex so im thinking something along those lines... ate his first fiddler crab today which was about twice as big as his mantle... kinda interesting battle to watch...

joefish84;98721 said:
not sure on a name yet i think hes got a nepoleon complex so im thinking something along those lines... ate his first fiddler crab today which was about twice as big as his mantle... kinda interesting battle to watch...
I would imagine that scene was similar to me watching Einy snag his first captive kill in my tank.

Was it an "all or nothing" go at it, or was your little one strategicly approaching and retreating until it found just the right angle to attack from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaneMom6800

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak