OK -- Here We Go!

Yes, have a fabulous time - I'm sure all of us oversea-ers will be thinking of you all weekend and wishing we could join in the shenanigans!

Likewise.

Have a great time and May The Ceph Be With You. Enjoy.

Thanks! Leaving first thing in the morning. There's a possibility I may check in over the weekend, otherwise stay tuned for content from the event to begin being posted by Monday/Tuesday.

Just finishing loading up the car right now - about to head out onto the 101 FWY North. It's just before 5 PM, so I expect we'll make a good 45 miles in the next, oh... three hours or so!

See everybody in Monterey!

just wrapped up grouting 300 feet of tile...now time to load the truck and get going !!! First, a steak, and then an hour of sleep...driving miss Shanlyn !!!

Tonmo, Tonmo, Tonmo, Tonmo !!!!!!

WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Packin' up the car in a moment!!!! All I could think about at my F-ing lousy day at work was....TONMO! TONMO!!! Leaving LA @ o'dark thirty in the am. Don't wanna miss my 3'o clock MBARI...
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hope you all have a wonderful time -- and hope that someone has PC access and can post some on the spot reports! Pics would be nice, too. Keep us posted!

Nancy

Would have loved to have gone, but can't shake the feeling that it's all a big trap laid by acolytes of Cthulhu. I shall be watching seismic reports from the R'yleh area with interest. :wink:

I hope there's another one in the next couple of years, starting saving for my plane fare now.

Have a good time all, I look forward to seeing reports posted up on the site.

:biggrin2:

Got a call at 1:30 this morning indicating one of the fellas in my party has car trouble in the San Diego area. He's gonna try to drive through it. I'm expecting him within the next hour (like 5 AM) and we will leave (in another car) when he gets here. Tonmocon or bust!

Last minute MBARI info in case anyone gets it:

Driving directions to MBARI
are here: http://www.mbari.org/about/directions/Monterey.html

Anyone who makes their own way to MBARI should go to the "Building A" at 7700 Sandholdt Road, identify themselves as part of the Tonmo tour at the front desk and wait there; Doug or Tom will meet them there.

I'll be the small person in a large blue hat holding a picture of an octo eating curry... ready to answer any questions.

Melissa

Way to go Tony!!!!!!!! :smile: Please update frequently!!! I'm suffering from being stuck in NJ when I had hoped to be in Ca this weekend!!!!

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back