Official "Hey I'm here at TONMOCON III" Thread

That was such a wonderful experience and as others have said, nice to put faces to names. The presentations were fantastic and thank you all for the opportunity to learn so much.

Unfortunately, we didn't really get a chance to say 'good-bye' to everyone though - we lost ourselves in the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
The Aquarium was very nice and I got a lovely greeting from that handsome GPO there.:cool2: I think Melissa & Angus got some vid of our little meet and greet and hopefully can get it posted at some point.
Back in SF now though so we'll get by Steinhart soon to visit the good lookin' guy there too...oh, and Rich too! :heee:

We agree that this was a great weekend.:roflmao: Garrett says,"Thanks for a great time and I learned loads from it. It was nice to be with 'my own kind'."

Thanks to everyone for making even the youngest cephalopod lover feel right at home. We hope everyone makes it home safely. We are headed to Crater Lake then home on Wednesday.

Jana, Garrett and Fred Kuest

I second Heather's suggestion for an annual event. I had an absolute blast. Just got home to Vlaardingen, where the weather is currently quite Montereyesque, if not slightly warmer.

I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!

This is a really great community, I feel privileged to be a part of.

I know that organizing each TONMOCON is a lot of work but I am sure there are plenty of people on the list to help Tony out to try and make it happen every year. The turnout this year was so great and I would imagine more people in the future with mroe great presentations.

There are not too many conferences with such a diverse group of enthusiastic and devoted members for one cause. Glad to be a part of it.

Greg

Hey all -- thanks, I agree this was a great event. Coordination is tough. We talked about it on Saturday night and folks seemed to agree that 2 years is a good span to let our presenters gather the data they need to make the annual event full of fresh info.

I'm on vacation and will definitely have more to say about the event and things we can do going forward -- I echo all the comments and thanks to everyone for making TONMOCON III such a great success!

Even though I didn't make it to the event itself I have been able to "see" some of it. I too would like to thank everyone for all the work thats gone into the organising and running of Tonmocon, and thanks to those that were lucky enough to get there, for making up the audience.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back