Official "Hey I'm here at TONMOCON III" Thread

Best. TONMOCON. Evar.

Thanks to everyone involved -- really, it was beyond words. I got so much out of it, personally -- made lots of new friends. Really grateful for the strong turn-out, and we all missed those who wanted to make it but couldn't.

The streaming video was awesome, especially for an initial run. I was glued to the screen !

Super event! Thanks Tony! I really am proud of this community!

BTW, the GPO at Steinhart missed everyone who didnt visit.

Indeed! :cheers:

Thanks to everyone who came, and all those who were there in spirit, and safe travels to everyone on your way home!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to hang out with everyone. I made the trip with some friends, one of whom drove up from San Diego to spend some time with his old man in the Carmel Valley. Unfortunately, we arrived just as the event got started and had to jet for dinner right when it ended at 5. Would have liked to toss a few pints with everyone.

Academy of the Sciences was nice, but the weather in SF was a huge disappointment. I keep hearing this nonsense about how the bay area is cloudy, windy, cold, and damp, so I say "Cool, I'm there!" Then I get there and I'm sweating under the hot sun. It's happened 5 or 6 times now. I'm convinced that everyone is lying to me.

I think this is only my second post since the Sarasota Tonmocon. Guess I'll have to work on my participation a bit.

Yeah, I spotted you at lunch, and meant to say hi after the talks, but you had vanished :new_beammeup:

Thanks for coming, and I hope you enjoyed it!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back