Octopus-themed short story anthology now on Kindle

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Got this press release via email; thought I'd share:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 2, 2015 -- Melbourne, Australia -– The editorial staff of obsolescent.info, a small press based in New England, USA and Queensland, Australia, is proud to announce the release of the Kindle edition of the short story fiction anthology entitled Suction Cup Dreams: An Octopus Anthology.

Suction Cup Dreams: An Octopus Anthology contains twelve creative, original short fiction tales inspired by the most noble and fascinating of marine animals, the octopus. Written by an international selection of authors who came together in their unique obsession with the octopus, the stories span genres as diverse as western cowboy tales, cosmic horror, and heartbreaking romance.

In this anthology are works by Camille Alexa, Brenda Anderson, T.E. Grau, Ives Hovanessian, Joe Jablonski, Jamie Lackey, Claude Lalumière, D. Thomas Minton, Karen Munro, Danna Joy Staaf, Elizabeth Twist, and Henry W. Ulrich. Each story is lovingly accompanied by an illustration by the talented Natasha Aldred.

Suction Cup Dreams: An Octopus Anthology is available at Amazon.com and fine bookstores everywhere. The Kindle edition is now available for $3.99 on the Amazon Kindle bookstore. People who buy the paperback version can benefit from Amazon MatchBook program which allows them to buy the Kindle edition at a reduced price of only $0.99.

Find Suction Cup Dreams on Amazon here: Amazon.com

Suction Cup Dreams: An Octopus Anthology is a product of obsolescent.info, a small press imprint founded by David Joseph Clarke, a German-American independent media consultant and film producer. Visit our website at www.obsolescent.info.

It's only six years late :nyah: but I finally saw this while searching the archives for fiction, and thought I'd share that I wrote one of the short stories in this anthology! "Talk To Us" deals with the evolution of octopus society on an almost-post-human Earth, and the book's editors let me post an excerpt.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back