• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus? Fine, but where to get one OUTSIDE from the US?

A reeftank may be more difficult, but the waterquality in an Octotank is very important.
A reeftank is easier than a good Octotank, but thats my opinion. I've only a reeftank at home.
:wink:
Greetz
Chris

A reeftank may be something I'll try later on (I intend to move sometime in the next 1 1/2 years and I believe once you've set up the tank you should not try to relocate it if this includes taking everything out and re-assembling it somewhere else.

Yes, water quality is critical but with the right equippment and caretaking this shouldn't be such a problem I believe.
And besides that, I fortunately found many nice, competent and helpful people here on tonmo.com.
I'm positive that with the right amount of information I will be able to minimize any problems to a manageable amount.

I'm really looking forward to this but I am also aware that rushing things now would cause nothing but trouble for me.
So I'll start slowly but surely :heee:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back