• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus Availability

Im lookin to get another octopus for my collection!

Nancy;66662 said:
I'll be the first to post here:

Fish Supply is receiving a limited supply of octopuses - I believe they're mostly from Indonesia. They're known for doing a good job with shipping.

Just read about someone reporting an octo from Foster and Smith, and it arrived in good shape.

Some places may still have bimacs.

Nancy

how much do they cost at this time? and are there any males avail?

marineboy;66742 said:
I have access to tons of bimac's where I live. I am shipping one to Dan hopefully in the next couple days. I do not run a buisness although my dad wants me to but I can do side deals with people if I feel they're trusted. I posted some pics of bimacs earlier and If your interested I can sell em cheap to you. Possibly free as long as you pay shipping. I don't know if thats considered worthy for this thread and I won't take it personaly nancy if you delete this.

I am interested if you could get a few for me how much do you charge for them with the shopping?you may e-mail me if you would [email protected] thanx

HI im looking for an octopus so bad i live in PHX AZ and i cant stand just waiting for a phone call from the one place that sells them here and that phone call will never come so im looking for help please i got a 55 gallon tank and if you could ship it please let me know asap thank you

Well, my dad recently came to the conclusion that I didn't need an octo tank, so in a couple years, (when I'm old enough to get a paying job and buy everything myself) I'll check again and try to get a merc then.....or maybe something bigger.....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back