Octopus Availability

Zyan, your setup seems pretty amazing! Do you happen to have any photos, or a Flickr album, etc? The '15 octopuses crawling on the glass' seems like a great pic.

Thanks!

Mimicus

Hatchling
Registered
Bimac availability

So I have been thinking about it and I guess I will still sell bimacs to people as long as you pick it up. Meaning if you live in the southern California area, you should definetley contact me if you are interested but shipping to anywhere is out of the question.

I can get bimacs easily this time of year so if your local just pm me please because I would be happy to sell one to you.

I'm in L.A. and happy to drive 1-2 hours. Does anyone have a bimac for sale?

tigersbreath

Hatchling
Registered
sealifeinc.net also known as "Old Diver" on ebay has dwarf octopi.
I just got 4 yesterday and they are all complete ond he also sent one complete with eggs.
Layton

Mimicus

Hatchling
Registered
I got a dwarf of eBay for my 30 gal Hex next to my O.aculeatus tank. The dwarf they sent was O.mercatoris (though it was sold as Joubini). He's happily eating small crabs and shrimp and seems healthy.
A red LED helps make him observable at night time (the blue "moonlight simulator" was too bright and he wouldn't come out). Though they're small and nocturnal, they are interesting as well.

Hangnail

Hatchling
Registered
I've been looking all over the internet for a Bimac. Sure, I found them, but everyone is "out of stock" I clicked every link on the source page but no dice there. I finally found one and I ordered it, just to find out today that it didn't ship and now the website says "out of stock" again. Looks like someone beat me to it. All I can find is dwarfs/pigmy's. Can anyone help me find a bimac? With all the people breeding them I would have thought it would be easier to find. Can someone direct me to a current source? My tank has been all duct-taped up and it looks so lonely with no little buddy in there :frown:

Latest Posts