Octopus Availability

G*S KING

Cuttlefish
Registered
HI im looking for an octopus so bad i live in PHX AZ and i cant stand just waiting for a phone call from the one place that sells them here and that phone call will never come so im looking for help please i got a 55 gallon tank and if you could ship it please let me know asap thank you

DHyslop

Architeuthis
Registered
G*S,

If you read through this thread there's an entire list of people who would be happy to ship you an octopus!

Good luck!

Dan

tywtly

GPO
Registered
Well, my dad recently came to the conclusion that I didn't need an octo tank, so in a couple years, (when I'm old enough to get a paying job and buy everything myself) I'll check again and try to get a merc then.....or maybe something bigger.....

Hi, I am wandering if anyone know where i could get hold of a captive bread bimac baby on behalf of Sparsholt college in the UK. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Bobby

Hey guys! I did so well with the octopi I was getting from the live rock company I work at. I have decided to start buying them from a local guy and I should have them all year around. They are O.mercatoris. I live only twenty minutes away from mote marine and I plan to attend the Tonmo Convention thats coming up! I can take orders and bring them to the convention. Also I can ship them all over the country with DHL over night shipping for a 50% discount. Write me a pm if you are interested or you can e-mail me at [email protected].
Thanks!!!
Dan

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
I think that is great, but surely a part of the proceeds should go to the website here? Just a thought...

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Ken at www.sealifeflorida.com has joubini at a very reasonable price for anyone wanting to try a dwarf. I am the webmaster for his site and reserved one when he told me he had them. Neal is making an Octo safe cover for our 8 gallon now ;>).

Latest Posts