OctoMassager Head

They're great - my dad showed up with one at Christmas. Hours of entertainment, especially in looking at peoples' hair afterward... :wink:

I saw this yesterday in a shop but I had no idea how it was intended to be used. The best line in the ad is "Not only is our product entertaining, but it produces a euphoric feeling" - it doesn't sound like a massager!

Melissa

I got one of those, same concept, different name. The one I got is called orgasmatron. It uses a battery and runs electricity through your head, makes you feel tingly.

joel_ang said:
I got one of those, same concept, different name. The one I got is called orgasmatron. It uses a battery and runs electricity through your head, makes you feel tingly.

Ahem.

I see. Oh, is that the time? I've just remembered, I've gotta go.

Right-o, Joel!

:biggrin2:

.. Phil, looks like the sort of thing that could be painful if used innappropriately; follow instructions to avoid late-night trips to the ER and anaesthetic :heee:

I bought the "Head Wizard" version, the one with the vibrating motor. It makes you feel electrocuted inside. And, believe me, it's fun to be electrocuted. You are talking to the only person in the tri-state area watershed ever to be shocked by a cattle electric fence and survive! 30,000 volts!!!! :bugout: !!!!!!! :bonk: !!!!!!!!

Most sincerly,
-Oz

Oswald said:
And, believe me, it's fun to be electrocuted. You are talking to the only person in the tri-state area watershed ever to be shocked by a cattle electric fence and survive! 30,000 volts!!!!
NOTE: Tonmo.com does not endorse recreational electrocutions.

Oz,

Please tell me you weren't hurdling the fence.

:goofysca:

Clem

this may just be ignorance speaking, but i was under the impression that the amps not volts were what mattered in the way of danger.... of course multiple electrocutions never hurt anyone.... :roll:

Eh, I don't know what voltage it had, but it was for cattle, and I touched it to see what it felt like, and I'm an idiot. But I do have an Octomasse!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back