Ochi is here

It does and I did not react quick enough. Was not planning on seeing him then, was actually taking pics of my reef :oops:

Looked for him for like 45 mins and want to play so I was firing away at other things with the new digi, and there he way.

Thats good advice though if some did not know! Especially the flower icon :roflmao:

and another view

BOE - I hope you are looking at a relative to The Agent! 8) He will be here soon, especially with those earlier params you posted.

Same pic twice sorry, :oops: needs to be viewed only once.

Thanks Carol!

I agree he is so curious, it is amazing. It is a wonderful experience to watch him make this home! :biggrin2:

And to see that little guy in a 55 gallon is funny right now. But it won't always be that way.

Camera is a Sony Cyber-Shot 5 mega pix, I love it. Keep playing with all the settings. The only downside I have found is their importing software is :thumbsdo:

I just love that last pic, he looks so confident there, glad that Ochi is doing so well! Damn I wish I had a bimac, or a large enough tank for a cyanea. :mrgreen:

Thanks Joel. :biggrin2: He is doing great. He loves the hermits in the tank, he has eaten quite a few!

I can understand. Any news on your cuttle yet? I wish I could really get them in the states. But from what I here the time is coming for a steady supply :biggrin2:

sorry that another photo :oops:

The live rock I have for him has an insane amount of growth. There is a algae strand infront, but those red dots are coraline growth. Wish I could have placed this piece in my reef as it is brimming with life, but thought it had to many cool spots for an octo. Ochi does love playing trough it so it was a good decision :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back